Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bathroom Ideas: Vessel Sink


Vessel Sink: "Vessel Sink
By Tim Carter
©1993-2010 Tim Carter
Summary: A vessel sink can add character to your bathroom. There are certain features to check before installing bathroom vessel sinks. Even an old pot can make a great copper vessel."

DEAR TIM: I saw a vessel sink in a powder room over the weekend while attending a party. I can see now why they are so popular. How do vessel sinks differ from traditional sinks that drop below the surface of the countertop? Are there special plumbing connections that are required for a vessel sink that will cost more money? Would you install one in your home, as I don’t want to make a mistake? Susan M., Clarkston, MI

DEAR SUSAN: Bathroom vessel sinks or even in a powder room are indeed the rage. I remember when they first started to get attention about ten years ago. My oldest daughter and I were attending a national kitchen and bath convention and we saw a gorgeous solid-glass vessel sinks in a specialty booth.

Read on for more . . .


If you are interested in more bathroom ideas, please visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment